Increscent™ is MPEG LA’s innovative biotechnology platform for the design and development of cell-targeting multimeric oligonucleotides for enhanced therapeutic potency and precision. MPEG LA is currently working in collaboration with drug developers to address new therapeutic targets and improve existing ones. Customizable licenses and collaboration agreements are available, including exclusive licenses for discrete fields of use. For further information on the technology and partnering/licensing opportunities, please contact our Biotech Group.
- AUTM Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA (March 8-11, 2020)
- RNA Medicine Symposium, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA (April 30, 2020)
- TIDES: Oligonucleotide and Peptide Therapeutics, Boston, MA (May 11-14, 2020)
- BIO International, San Diego, CA (June 8-11, 2020)
- RNA Therapeutics: From Concept to Clinic, UMass Medical School, Worcester, MA (June 24-26, 2020)
- OTS Annual Meeting, Montreal, Canada (September 27-30, 2020)